In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Responsable: EZED STUDIO, S.L..
- NIF: B06825228
- Address: Autovía Madrid-Alicante Km. 382 - Salida 213, 03660, Novelda, Alicante - España.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://myriapora.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principio de minimización de datos: El Titular solicitará solo los datos estrictamente necesarios para el fin o los fines que los solicita.
Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and will eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse the website you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- Al comprar un producto o contratar un servicio.
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with MailChimp.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Owner and request information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Owner's files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request together with a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent to la dirección de correo electrónico: email@example.com
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to your newsletter or contract a product or service is providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name and surname, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by — EZED STUDIO, S.L. —
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Formularios de contratación de productos o servicios: El Titular solicita datos personales entre los que pueden estar: nombre y apellidos, documento de identidad (número de identificación fiscal, número de identificación de extranjero, pasaporte o permiso de residencia), dirección de correo electrónico, dirección postal, número de teléfono y datos de pago (métodos de pago o datos bancarios) con la finalidad de mantener una relación comercial con el Usuario, realizar el envío de los pedidos, prestar los servicios contratados y para realizar la facturación y el cobro de los productos o servicios contratados.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of a website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (MailChimp).
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- Para garantizar el cumplimiento de las condiciones recogidas en la ley aplicable. Esto puede incluir el desarrollo de herramientas y algoritmos que ayuden al Sitio Web a garantizar la confidencialidad de los datos personales que recoge.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of your activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which the Holder is responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, since the Holder takes all the necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Holder has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
- Ejecución del contrato o la aplicación de medidas precontractuales con el interesado, con el fin de proporcionarle un producto o servicio adquirido al Titular.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected data categories are not processed.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA.
More information in: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Owner.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information in: https://analytics.google.com
Google AdSense is a set of advertising services provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
More information in: https://www.google.com/adsense
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
- Google AdSense.
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping it duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
Para contactar con el Titular, suscribirse a un boletín o realizar comentarios en este sitio Web tiene que aceptar la presente Política de Privacidad.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.